YAYASAN IHSAN RAKYAT (YIR)
Yayasan Ihsan Rakyat (YIR) is a body that provides Shariah-compliant personal financing exclusively to Malaysian Civil Servants working under selected federal government ministries / departments (AGs).
YIR products fully adhere to the Shariah concept and require a covenant, or formal agreement with full understanding of the terms and conditions. Enjoy competitive annual exclusive profit rates without the need for any collateral and guarantee.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- All Public Sector A Staff (AG / PDRM / UITM / UPM)
- LOVED & has served 6 months
- 20 to 58 years old (PDRM 20 - 55)
- RM1500 minimum wage (Basic + Fixed Allowance)
- 60% Off Eligibility Only.
- Monthly deductions continue through payroll slip.
- There is no deduction for monthly Cooperative Fee.
- Subordinate General Assistants, Guards, Guides, Operations Assistants are also eligible to apply.
- CCRIS / CTOS issues are still eligible to apply **
- Outside PAYSLIP commitment is not taken into consideration.
- Minimum Financing RM 2500 (Sabah & Sarawak) up to RM 3000
- Maximum Financing RM 100,000 to RM 150,000 ***
- Can open a new financing account WITHOUT having to pay for your old financing account
- KEMAS Contract Employees who work 2 years and above are eligible to apply
- Flexible Annual Fixed Profit Rate
** The total number of CTOS accounts does not exceed 20k.
*** The maximum financing amount in excess of RM 150,000 may be considered
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
To check your eligibility, you can fill out the form e-SEMAK on the menu above or you can also SMS / Whatsapp your salary details to 014-2501486 for eligibility calculations.
H/P No: 014250 1486 Call / SMS / Whatsapp